Sunday, October 2, 2011

The benefits of computer programs for struggling students

I am very passionate about the programs I offer, and feel confident you will like them. I monitor the reports and feedback very closely, and modify, upgrade or change programs if necessary. This covers a huge diversity in age and ability of the users.

Over the past few years, parents have commented to me about the benefits of choosing online home tutoring. Besides being less distracting than in a school setting, students don’t feel singled out by being pulled from class. They are pleased with how the programs focus on what is needed to overcome their child’s challenges. The program use is flexible and unlimited and totally individualized.

From the school’s perspective, I add additional support to a class/school etc. which helps ease the workload of teachers , because I am a qualified teacher. There is no need for on-site tech support and teacher training. I can support an unlimited number of uses at any given time. This alleviates scheduling difficulties based on number of licenses purchased.

1 comment:

  1. Computers are very useful for students,it is teaching plays a key role in the modern education system.Buy Computer Processors Online India

    ReplyDelete